1. Payments for course must be made in full at least 7 days prior to the commencement of any course.
2. The course fee covers all reasonable costs associated to complete the qualification, and where a no-show for assessment or a re-assessment is necessary. There is an additional fee payable to cover the cost of a re-assessment, currently £50 for Level 1 and £150 Level 2.
3. In order to qualify for the membership discount, candidates must have the correct level of membership prior to booking.
4. In order to qualify for the affiliation discount, the learner’s organisation must be affiliated to Parkour Generations prior to booking. Failing to meet affiliation criteria prior to booking will result in the candidate having to pay the next applicable fee.
5. Candidates who withdraw from the course for any reason will be subject to the following cancellation policy: • Cancellation within 7 days of the course start date – No refund of course fee, a 25% fee will be discounted from the cost of a future course*.
• Cancellation within 28 days of the course start date – 50% of course fee refunded, minus a 10% handling fee. A 25% fee will be discounted from the cost of a future course*.
• Cancellation up to 28 days prior to the course start date – 100% refundable upon notification, minus a 10% handling fee. 25% of the course fee paid by the candidate will be discounted from the cost of a futures course of the same level booked by the candidate within 12 months of the cancelled course start date.
6. Candidates booking onto a course less than 7 days prior to the start date may be subject to a late booking charge of £15.
7. Candidates who are not associate members of Parkour Generations and/or a Parkour Generations affiliated organisation prior to the course must arrange their own personal accident insurance cover for the duration of the course.
8. Candidates must attend all course dates unless an exemption is granted in writing by the course organiser.
9. No refunds shall be given for candidates who fail to attend any course dates.
10. Candidates must ensure they meet the pre-requisites for the course prior to applying for the course.
• Level 1 pre-requisites are as follows: i. Be at least 16years of age ii. A minimum of an accredited 3 hour Emergency / Basic First Aid Training (with at least 15 months to run on the three year period)
• Level 2 pre-requisites are as follows: i. Be at least 18years of age ii. Have completed the ADAPT Level 1 Award in Coaching Parkour / Freerunning iii. A minimum of an accredited 3 hour Emergency / Basic First Aid Training (with at least 15 months to run on the three year period)